Monday, October 24, 2005

Sinking Feeling

Have you ever had that feeling that everything is falling down around you? Today is one of those days.

I’ve been running very hard for the past several weeks, gathering great info for my blog, along with some incredible photos. I had great stories and photos from MI, IA and MS. This morning I learned that my hard disk in my computer is busted and we “might” be able to recover the information within the next week.

Also lost were a number of emails that I needed to respond to. If I haven’t responded to your email, please resend to me.

To add to my distress, my phone also crashed last week and I was planning on pulling all of my phone, email, addresses, etc. off of my now-busted computer to download onto my phone this morning when I was back in the office. Now I don’t have anything.

I’m feeling kind of lost and it is going to take me a couple of days to recover. I hope to post again soon, later in the week. Please bear with me.

No comments: